8 de noviembre de 2011

GOD HAD GREATER PLANS FOR ME

Hello

I don’t have much to tell you, but the small I will give here, I think it will be enough, I will write them in point form so that you can understand me better.

Firstly it was a pleasure for me to have this opportunity, I had always been thinking of going out of my country not knowing how or when. But it came as a dream. This meant that God had greater plans for me.

I felt happy but one thing I was sad with was that, I knew that there, in Spain, people speak only Spanish and I ask myself, what will I tell my people when I come back, but when I reached there, you asked everybody to try to speak English with me, so some of my experience was that:

I learned to live with people from different countries.

I learned to walk for a far distance.

I learned to eat food from other countries.

I learned to speak other languages.

I learned many things from some friends.

I learned to dance in front of many people.

I learned some cultures and…

What I learned more was the life of Bl. Faustino.

When I was there, I felt as if I was another person, even though I read in church in my country, but in Spain I read even in bigger churches, I was really Holy.

I learned about the lives of many “Servants” of God who died serving the Lord and that made me to change my life also even though I cannot be like them but I know I can teach others to understand now.

I learned to be faithful, sociable, to love and to be loved which is the greatest.

I thank you people for this good idea to bring youths together and make them know peoples life, how they live, their countries and to know about those who fight and died for Christianity. I may not be part of the next world youth day, but I will like that you should still take more youths, help them in everything and even making their passport for them. I thank all of you who organized it and may the almighty keep on blessing you to do his will.

Maybe, our batch, was not all that good but please even though I may not be part of it next time, don’t give up, youth may be difficult to understand, but I know God will put you through.

Keep on praying for me. I am happy, my dream came true. May God bless you.

Mary Anne Ngufor, Baamenda (Cameroon)

4 comentarios:

Tati dijo...

Mary Anne, it was such a pleasure to have some news about you! I miss having long conversations with you and learning about your culture. Sorry if my English is not very good but I hope you can understand me. For me being with you was an honor and you marked me forever, I'm thinking about going to Cameroon to visit you :) Hope you can send me an email, I'm praying for you and your family!

Sol. dijo...

Wow. How nice is to remember the time that we´ve spent together. Mary Anne you are such an incredible person. You learnt lots of things about us but I think that we all learnt things from each other.I Consider that this event has changed my hole life and the fact of knowing that there are people around the world that feel the same, is just a blessing.

May God Bless this kind of events that make us open our minds and share different cultures!

Noemí SP dijo...

Mary Anne, your words are nice and I am glad that this experience has been so important for you. Always I remember you with a brilliant smile in the face and I liked the entry of The Word with African paces.
Thank you for your testimony and nearness.
What God blesses you!

Olga dijo...

Thanks Mary Anne for your presence among us. Your contribution along the journey and the meetings is full of value for us. May God continues making your job Mary Anne succeed in the blessed ground of Camerún. Something that we would never forget is the fact of sharing the riches of the cultures where the calsancia´s presence has already expanded. We´ll remember you. Thanks.